Sunday, August 28, 2011

today is the first day of burning man. it's a place i'm sad to say i'm not going this year. it's a place of unimagined imagination, creativity and beauty. it inspires, awes, renews and rejuvenates me. it shows me the best of humanity. its a place to connect and find commonality with people from all walks of life and all corners of the world. i try to keep these things i value with me always, but a refresher each year doesn't hurt.
and of course i'm into the fashion, it's so amazing and inspiring.
i would love to make beautiful works of art like this everyday, you would wear this tree to work wouldn't you?


photos by me, scott london, and trilo bytes

1 comment:

Cat said...

This is awesome! It inspired me to combine some of these elements with simple outfit letting the accessories make the look. Simple, hot and cool.
I was so busy with my fav designers I realized I’ve been missing out on so many others that I’m loving!
I'm loving your blog. Would you check out mine?:
http://www.coolgaucha.com/